Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Christmas !

Hey guys. 

How are you all? 

Now I realise what I didn't want to happen has happened. I haven't done a blog post for about a month. My reason for this is ... Vlogmas. 

In case you haven't seen my channel or any of my vlogmas videos you can click this link and watch all the days of December up until now. This really has taken so much of my time. Filming it, editing it, processing it and uploading it. I really take my hat off to all youtubers who do it! It's not easy! Although it hasn't been easy to keep up to and having long sessions on the laptop I have really enjoyed filming snippets of all my days in December and putting them together for you. I just hope you enjoy watching bits I get up to! And like anyone's life some days are far more exciting than other days so be aware of that haha. 

So the purpose of this blog post was to say a huge MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all. I hope you all have a fantastic day tomorrow celebrating with family and/or friends and you get some wonderful things and make some memories. 

If you have any special traditions you do at Christmas be sure to let me know in the comments I'd love to hear what other people do! 

Have a great time and a very happy and healthy new year. 

Lots of love 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post a comment, about your thoughts/experiences from this post. I love to read what you think and I'll be sure to reply to every comment! :) xox